I had a good month thrifting and shopping the sales and bought quite a few items in general. Here's what I got:
- Quilted look black satchel - Meijer: $6.41
- Black polka dot fleece gloves - Meijer: $6.72
- Cozy one button boots - American Eagle: $16.01
- Chaps gray and cream checked flannel - Goodwill: $4.58
- Loft gray and navy tipped cardigan - Goodwill: $1.41
- Sonoma mint cable sweater - Goodwill: $2.82
- Charter Club pink and white gingham buton up - Goodwill: $2.30
- Eddie Bauer long sleeve tee - Goodwill: $2.30 (not pictured)
- Leopard tennis shoes - Target: $6.06
- Chambray button up - Meijer: $4.80 (not pictured)
- Ponte blazer - Sears: $7.46
I was thrilled with my finds. Several, like the gingham shirt, checked flannel, and chambray, have been on my list for quite awhile. Unfortunately, I had to return the olive quilted vest from Sears yesterday - it completely fell apart. :( That was birthday money spent in December, so I will have that $16.00 to spend again.
I'm linking up to Budgeting Bloggers at Franish!