Outfit 17: Striped Dress + Mint Cardigan + Metallic Sandals + Necklace
Outfit 18: Lime Green Tee + White Crops + Metallic Sandals + Scarf
Outfit 19: Black Tee + Boyfriend Jeans + Metallic Sandals + Colorful Scarf
Outfit 20: Chambray + Plum Tee + Denim Shorts + Brown Sandals
Outfit 21: Gray Tee + Maxi Skirt + Metallic Sandals + Necklaces
Outfit 22: Pastel Button Down + Boyfriend Jeans + Metallic Sandals
Outfit 23: Striped Dress + Chambray Shirt + Cognac Wedges + Turquoise Jewelry
Outfit 24: Blue Tee + Denim Vest + White Crops + Metallic Sandals + Necklaces
Reflections and thoughts for this week:
- It's been cool here, so layering with cardigans and scarves has worked well.
- I tried knotting my shirt in Outfit 21 (thanks to your suggestions!) and it added some shape to the outfit, I think.
- I also wore my chambray knotted over my dress, trying to give it a skirt/top look.
- I won a really cool Origami Owl locket and I bought the Target scarf in Outfit 19 for $5.24. It's been fun to have some new accessories to add to outfits.
- My boyfriend jeans and white crops were both thrifted and I love them both.
- I wouldn't mind a new pair of shorts (colored or print) and another pair of pants in a really versatile color. Pants are so hard to find!
- My favorite looks were 19, 22, and 24.
If you're participating in the remix challenge, how is it going? We're in the home stretch!
I'm linking up to: