- Denim jacket - $5 (made into a vest)
- Striped dress - $2
- Apt. 9 polka dot blouse - $1 (so excited about this one!)
- Style and Co. long-sleeve tunic/dress - $2 (still had the tags on it)
- St. John's Bay brown and tan striped cardigan - $2
- Anne Klein print tunic blouse - $3.25
- Axcess print wrap dress - $5.68
- Light green 3/4 sleeve tee - $3.50
- Gold cross earrings - $2.10
- Print scarf - $5.34
- Camel colored belt - gift card
- Light green NY and Co pants - $6.16
- Dark olive GAP stretch ankle pants - $1.07
- Ankle boots - $13.83
I am pleased I was able to find some pants and dresses this month. Those are always tough for me to find. I also really like the ankle boots.
I'm trying to figure out a shopping strategy for August. This will be the last month for garage sales around here, so I definitely want to keep an eye out there. That being said, I need to pay attention to some of the core pieces I still want and the replacements I'd like to get. Some of these items include a gray tee shirt, black skinnies, and cognac riding boots.
I'm linking up to Budgeting Bloggers at Franish!