Top 5 Posts of 2013
Happy Friday! I hope you had a great Christmas!
When I looked back at my posts from 2013, I found that these 5 were my most popular ones (not including giveaways or reviews).
1. Small Home Living: Introduction - I wrote about our small home for 31 days (more or less) in October.
2. 7x7 Remix - This was such a great (and hard!) challenge. I remember how hard it was to figure out how to wear these pieces to make and wear outfits for the whole week, but it was so much fun! My second 7x7 remix was a bit easier because shoes didn't count in the total of the 7 pieces.
3. One Piece, Many Ways: Floral Chambray - One focus for me this year was remixing items in my closet. Thanks to Audrey at Putting Me Together, I participated in a couple of these One Piece, Many Ways challenges. It was so much fun and I learned a lot. I am definitely trying to buy fewer, more versatile pieces. My olive dot skirt remix wasn't in the top 5, but it was a pretty popular post, too.
4. Goodwill Shopping: What I Got for Under $25! - If you read here regularly, you know that thrifting is one of my big hobbies. I had a great time spending my Goodwill gift certificate and wrote about it here. In looking back, I am still wearing 4 out of the 6 items I purchased.
5. Show and Tell Tuesday: Maxi Skirt - I still really enjoy sewing and this maxi skirt was such a fun and easy piece to sew and wear. I can definitely see making more of these in the future!
It was fun to look back and see what was read most here and I plan to continue sharing about remixing my wardrobe as well as thrifting, sewing, and more. Thanks so much for reading!
I'm linking up!