One Piece Many Ways: Floral Chambray

I just bought this floral chambray shirt on final clearance from Maurices for $7.40. When I bought it, I started thinking of all kinds of outfit combinations with the shirt, so I knew I wanted to use it for my One Piece Many Ways post. I actually wore it twice already and then put together a few other future looks using it. It seems as versatile as a regular chambray shirt but the sweet little flowers add another element.


Outfit 1: Floral Chambray + Green Skinnies + Sandals + Colorful Bracelet


Outfit 2: Floral Chambray + Black Full Skirt + Wedge Heels

Here are three more outfit ideas using items I have in my wardrobe!

Floral Chambray Three Ways

 
 
Outfit 3: Floral Chambray + Green and Navy Maxi Skirt + Metallic Flats
Outfit 4: Floral Chambray + Shorts + Sandals
Outfit 5: Floral Chambray worn over Navy Dress + Cognac Flats 
 
I'm linking up!
 
 

Comments

Alison Burtt said…
This shirt is so cute! I never buy pieces like this because I'm never sure how too style them. You did such a great job! I especially love the maxi skirt outfit.
Sandy a la Mode said…
such a cute chambray top!! love it!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode
Aubree said…
Great post! That seems like it might be a hard piece to remix but you've done a great job!

Aubree
look.feel.be
That shirt is so pretty! I can't believe you got it for $7.40! And great job mixing it up - prints can be difficult to make versatile, but you nailed it!
Lauren ONeill said…
I haven't jumped on the chambray bandwagon yet but I like the floral touch on yours and the different combinations you chose for it. Very cute!

Lauren
My One Piece Many Ways Post

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget