One Piece, Many Ways: Olive Dot Skirt



It's time for another One Piece, Many Ways link up at Putting Me Together! I love doing these remix posts and getting inspiration and ideas from others.


I decided to show the different ways I've worn my olive dot skirt in the past and talk about a couple of ways I hope to wear it this fall.


I wore this combination as part of a past 7x7 remix. the top is a black and tan print and the neutrals work well together in the outfit.


I like how the olive and plum tones work together here and I tied the colors together with a scarf.


Chambray goes with everything! I added the hot pink statement necklace and nude wedges to complete the outfit.

This fall, I'm planning to wear this skirt with my riding boots and possibly even ankle boots. It would work well with a simple grey or black top, plus a coordinating cardigan or jacket.

Stop over to Putting Me Together for many more remixing ideas!

Comments

This skirt is adorable! YES to purple and olive--I love that combination so much, especially for fall!
Unknown said…
I LOVE pencil skirts too!! Yes the plum looks so great with that olive and the scarf is perfect with it. I love how you've played with textures in the first and the third is really fun with that pop of colour.