February Budget

February Budget

February Budget by gracenote30 featuring grey pants


Since I stopped buying clothes on February 13 for Lent, I knew I could do my February Budget round up before the end of the month. :) I have photos of some of the items, and I spent the first part of the month trying to get a few items off my clothing wishlist.

Here is what I spent in February:
  • Navy and white striped shirt: Meijer - $12.78
  • Pants: Target - $7.97 (Pictured)
  • Lace Shirt: Kohl's - $4.71 (Pictured)
  • Mustard Blazer: Elder-Beerman - $13.74 (Worn here) 
  • Socks: Target - $6.71
  • Earrings: Plaid Barn - $5.47 (Pictured - I got pink, yellow, and orange.)
  • Skirt and Shirt: Goodwill - $5.97 (Shirt didn't fit so I am selling that on Ebay)
  • Tanks for layering: Meijer - $5.21
  • Anorak: Kohl's - $10.14 (I really, really wanted the olive, but when I saw the plum one in the store for $10, I decided to go with it.)
  • Scarf: Avon - $6.50 (Pictured, worn here)
  • Fabric to make purse - $8.00 (This is the Amy Butler fabric I chose.)     
Total spent: $87.20
My monthly goal is $50 and this month I had a little bit extra left from Christmas and from some items I sold on Ebay as well as a purse I returned. I have $50 I put back from my Christmas money that I can use after Easter for a few spring purchases. I'm also hoping to have a bit of extra money to work with from selling a few things on Ebay in the next few weeks.
I'm linking up with Franish for Budgeting Bloggers and


stillbeingmolly

Comments

Rachel Lynne said…
Love the scarf you got from Avon! Such a beautiful color.
Franziska said…
Thank you so much for linking up with budgetting bloggers. I love seeing what everyone gets while staying in their budgets (most of the time haha).

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget