February Budget

February Budget

February Budget by gracenote30 featuring grey pants


Since I stopped buying clothes on February 13 for Lent, I knew I could do my February Budget round up before the end of the month. :) I have photos of some of the items, and I spent the first part of the month trying to get a few items off my clothing wishlist.

Here is what I spent in February:
  • Navy and white striped shirt: Meijer - $12.78
  • Pants: Target - $7.97 (Pictured)
  • Lace Shirt: Kohl's - $4.71 (Pictured)
  • Mustard Blazer: Elder-Beerman - $13.74 (Worn here) 
  • Socks: Target - $6.71
  • Earrings: Plaid Barn - $5.47 (Pictured - I got pink, yellow, and orange.)
  • Skirt and Shirt: Goodwill - $5.97 (Shirt didn't fit so I am selling that on Ebay)
  • Tanks for layering: Meijer - $5.21
  • Anorak: Kohl's - $10.14 (I really, really wanted the olive, but when I saw the plum one in the store for $10, I decided to go with it.)
  • Scarf: Avon - $6.50 (Pictured, worn here)
  • Fabric to make purse - $8.00 (This is the Amy Butler fabric I chose.)     
Total spent: $87.20
My monthly goal is $50 and this month I had a little bit extra left from Christmas and from some items I sold on Ebay as well as a purse I returned. I have $50 I put back from my Christmas money that I can use after Easter for a few spring purchases. I'm also hoping to have a bit of extra money to work with from selling a few things on Ebay in the next few weeks.
I'm linking up with Franish for Budgeting Bloggers and


stillbeingmolly

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the scarf you got from Avon! Such a beautiful color.
Franziska said…
Thank you so much for linking up with budgetting bloggers. I love seeing what everyone gets while staying in their budgets (most of the time haha).