Clothing Wishlist

Clothing Wishlist

Clothing Wishlist by gracenote30


I have found that working off a list for shopping helps me immensely. I tend to focus in on specific items instead of shopping randomly. This is my current late winter/spring "wish list". Items are subject to change and the photos above represent a portion of the following list.
  • Colored blazer - found a mustard one for $13.74
  • Colored skinnies - like the Mossimo ones above
  • Black skinnies - via Kohl's
  • Navy and white striped shirt - found one at Meijer for $12.78
  • Rain boots
  • Spring coat (got plum instead of olive) - found at Kohl's for $10.14
  • Colorful striped shirt - via Kohl's   
  • Solid dress - via Target
  • Print blouse - found at Goodwill for $3
  • Spring cardigan - via Kohl's
  • Oxford, loafer, or boat shoes
  • Floral scarf - via Kohl's
  • Socks - found at Target - $6
  • Layering tanks - found at Meijer for $5.21
  • Lace top - found at Kohl's for $4.71
  • Solid skirt(s) - found a yellow and white Express one (reads solid to me) at Goodwill for $3
Since I decided to go on a clothing/accessory shopping fast for Lent, I spent the first part of February really trying to find things on my list. I managed to cross several things off my list that I hope will be really versatile especially while I'm not shopping! I think the next several weeks will help some of these "wants" to feel less necessary.
Anything on your clothing wishlist right now?

I'm linking up!

stillbeingmolly

Comments

Annie said…
Love all the stripes - and that scarf is too cute!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray
Rebecca S. said…
I love the spring coat! I've been wanting an olive one for a while, but I'm sure the color you bought is super cute too!