What I Wore: Cardigans and Jackets

I managed to capture several outfits this week. It's been much colder than I expected - I am ready for spring! Colored jackets and cardigans were some of my favorites this week.


Cardigan: Kohl's, Lace Tshirt: Kohl's, Black Skirt: Lands' End (old), Boots: Target, Necklace: Avon


Closeup of lace and necklace detail.


End of the day quick picture - Chambray shirt: Kohl's, Jeggings: Mossimo, Cardigan: KMart, Necklace: Avon







Top: Meijer, Cardigan: Kohl's, Boots: Target, Jeans: Mossimo (via Goodwill), Necklace: Mark/Avon, Sunglasses: Candies


Same outfit with jacket from Kohl's



Pants: Mossimo, Boots: Payless, Shirt: Elder-Beerman, Mustard Blazer: Elder-Beerman


Necklace: Elder-Beerman - Valentine's present from my husband and daughter. :)

I'm linking up with:

Style Showcase at MoMoMod

pleated poppy




Comments

Chandra said…
Gotta love that chambray shirt! I recently purchased one and I have been wearing it multiple times a week: under cardigans, layered over sweaters, under blazers, and even over a sleeveless dress. I love how comfy and versatile the chambray shirt is. Thanks for linking up with my Style Showcase!!

Chandra
More Modern Modesty
You have a lot of cute cardigans! They are tough for me because I am so short. :)
Ginny said…
love this! You are looking great, you always do. Don't you just love Kohls?

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget