Spring Color Challenge Day 1: Emerald


Last week, Heidi over at Literate and Stylish posted about a challenge and link up she and Marissa from The Modern Austen are hosting this week! It is a Spring Color Challenge and each day will showcase a different color from Pantone's spring colors. This was perfect timing for me as I have been in a bit of a rut and it has challenged me to look through and see what I have in different, brighter colors!

Today's color is emerald. It is probably the easiest one for me because I love green! I thought I'd include this one with my helper in the background. Her outfits are always more colorful than mine. :)


Navy Dress: Target (got this for $6.26!), Cardigan: Kohl's, Necklace and Earrings: Elder Beerman, Boots: Target

Her dress: Carter's via Elder Beerman, Rain boots: Payless, Jacket: Lands' End

You can see other ways I've worn green here, here, and here.

Check out all the other colorful inspiration at Literate and Stylish!

Comments

Lindsay said…
I really like that dress! You look great!! :)
heidi said…
thank you for participating in our pantone-inspired srping color challenge. :) i love any shade of green and navy together, you look fantastic! your little helper in the background is too cute! i hope you'll continue to link up with us throughout the week!
Anonymous said…
Carly, you look great! I would definitely wear that outfit. It's super classy and fun. I also love the little lady in pink in the background :) Thanks so much for linking up with us! Hope you'll continue to join us!
Unknown said…
You look fantastic! I love everything about your outfit :)