It's been a hectic and challenging summer, but I've been trying hard to gain some momentum with my sewing. This month, I tried a visual to-do list on my sewing cabinet. You can see my post about it here.
So how did I do? Not as well as I would have liked, but I do have several finishes to report. I completed:
- a striped knit infinity scarf (seen here)
- 2 zip pouches (one available in the shop and one coming soon)
- a black and white knit tee (seen here)
- 3 lunch napkins for my daughter's school lunch box (not on the original list)
- pajamas for me
- 4 more lunch napkins and 4 reusable snack bags
I'm linking up!