This month, I found some nice items at Goodwill, including a dark olive jacket with some military-inspired details.
I have discovered that proportionate to my budget, I spend too much on scarves and jewelry - they're so pretty and they're only $5!! - and I need to focus more on filling actual gaps in my wardrobe first. I do love scarves though, and found 2 super pretty ones that have already been worn more than once.
Here's the breakdown on what I got!
- Merona Tank and Tee from Target - $8.18 - I needed a white tank and a few solid tees, so I bought these when the clearance was an extra 25% off recently.
- Christopher and Banks Olive Jacket via Goodwill - $5.64
- Navy Lands' End Pintucked Shift Dress and Jade Green Worthington Cardigan via Goodwill - $5.42 - Worn here
- Green and White Print Dress from Kohl's - $4.53 - When I saw this dress in my size for $5, I couldn't pass it up. I even had a 15% off coupon!
- 3 Stone Bubble Necklace from Caroline G Shop in Purple - $6.96 - I have been looking for a purple necklace, so hopefully this will get a lot of wear.
- Scarf and Necklace Set from Charming Charlie - $9.00 (Plus my husband purchased a necklace set for me as a gift)
- Orange, Pink, and Grey Striped Scarf from Meijer - $3.20 - I was excited to find this marked down while grocery shopping. Love the colors!
I'm hoping to get some time to shop this weekend, so I might need to write another post if I find anything. I still have $7 left for this month and I have a bit extra (around $10) from selling the Shabby Apple dress that didn't fit, so I might still be able to cross something off my list yet this month. :)
For September, I need try and focus on picking up some of the items that I actually need - not scarves and jewelry. :) I think I need to buy from my list at the beginning of the month, and if I have any money left, I can pick up some "fun" stuff toward the end of the month.
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers at Franish!