Monday Odds and Ends


What? It's Monday again?? Another weekend is past and a new week is ready to begin. Hope you had a good weekend with your family and friends. I can't believe June is already over halfway over!

Speaking of June...less than 2 weeks until Google Reader is finished. I have switched over to Bloglovin', but I still have been using Reader. This week, I am going to try to get into the habit of reading my blogs through Bloglovin'. I'd love to have you follow me there.

We had a nice Fathers' Day - got ice cream from the best local ice cream place, enjoyed dinner with my family, read books, and relaxed. Speaking of reading, here's what we're reading right now:

We've been enjoying going to garage sales and finding some great items. I should take some photos and share some of our favorites soon. We hadn't found any Pyrex until my parents went to a tag sale this weekend and picked up 2 Amish Butterprint casserole dishes. They are so pretty and they match the bowl from my grandparents' house. Now to find some Pink Gooseberry...


Week 2 of summer reading programs starts today. Which explains why I have 2 pans of "magic treasure rocks" in my kitchen. :) They are a fun and simple science activity for kids, though. You can see our video of when we tried it here.

I'll end with a bit of giveaway news: You can still enter to win our summer giveaway through today. I'd love it it if you stopped by and entered! We are also participating in a giveaway at for Lauren and Lauren, so check there for the post as well.

What are your plans for today and this week? How was your weekend?

I'm linking up!


still being [molly]


Comments

rebeccalately said…
I love what you found! I found a Pyrex bowl in that same pattern at Goodwill a few months ago. It's such a pretty pattern :)
Unknown said…
love the dishes...I am hunting for some like them myself.
debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations
Lindsay said…
My son has wrestling camp for the next few days, so the girls and I want to do some fun things... if they ever finish their chores! My baby girl turned two today, so we have a birthday to plan, too! Have a great week!!