April Yard Sale Saturday

It's Yard Sale Saturday! Prices below include domestic shipping (please contact us if you are international and we'll get you info about shipping) and I accept PayPal for payment. Leave me a comment here on the post with what you're interested in or send me a an email - it's listed in my profile and I will send you a PayPal invoice. :) Also, I am glad to combine shipping!


Pink and blue coffee fabric on brown approximately 17.5" by width of fabric - $3.75 - SOLD!

Green scrap of Tailor Made by Cosmo Cricket - measures approx. 25" x 18" - $3.00 - SOLD!

Scrap of Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Disco Flower in Chocolate approx. 18.5" by width of fabric - $4.00 - SOLD!

Pink Ribbon Fabrics - yellow is approx. 29"x27" and the pink is approx. 27"x35" - $6


68" Snoopy Flannel - $7 - SOLD!

Mary Engelbreit "Bloom" fabric - 2 pieces, 1 full yard and a 36"x26" piece - $8 - SOLD!

Assorted Cat Fabric Scraps - Will go in a Priority Flat Rate Envelope - $12 - SOLD!

Our March Yard Sale post also has some other goodies still available including music fabric, fall fabric, and more!

We also have some nice sale fabrics in our shop right now including:

Colorful baby animals fabric $4.50 plus shipping


Petite brown floral $4.00 plus shipping


Tropical bubble dot fabric $4.75 plus shipping

Smiles and sunshine fabric $2.75 plus shipping

Thanks for stopping! More might be coming!!

Comments

Judy said…
I would like the coffee,scissors and Amy butler fabric.jppearce1@msn.com
Lesley said…
I would like the Mary Englebriet package if you ship to Canada. Thanks!
Linda Wallin said…
I would like the cat fabrics, please.

choirmemberil@gmail.com