Yard Sale Saturday

We were out of town all day, so I didn't get a chance to put up a Yard Sale post until now.

Prices below include domestic shipping (please contact us if you are international and we'll get you info about shipping) and I accept PayPal for payment. Leave me a comment here on the post with what you're interested in or send me a an email - it's listed in my profile and I will send you a PayPal invoice. :) Also, I am glad to combine shipping!

Pink Ribbon Fabrics - yellow is approx. 29"x27" and the pink is approx. 27"x35" - $6

Assorted Cat Fabric Scraps - Will go in a Priority Flat Rate Envelope - $12


68" Snoopy Flannel - $7

Mary Engelbreit "Bloom" fabric - 2 pieces, 1 full yard and a 36"x26" piece - $8

Religious Themed Cotton Patchwork Print fabric, 3 yards, unwashed (we think) - $10

Black and white cotton music fabric, unwashed (we think), 35" - $5

Jungle Babies by Patty Reed Giraffe flannel, unwashed (we think), 25" - $4


Pumpkin and Indian Corn fabric, 1 yard - $5

Colorful Music Note fabric on black, 34" x 27" - $4

We also have some sale fabrics in our Etsy shop! Check them out!

Maisy End of Bolt - $5 including shipping
Smiles and Sunshine Remnant - $5 including shipping
Two Yard Bundle - $12 including shipping
One Yard Small Brown Floral - $6.25 including shipping

Thanks for looking!

Comments

I'll take the pre-smoked fabric!
tappelatembarqmaildotcom and I can do paypal!