2011 Handmade Roundup


One of my 2011 goals was to keep better track of my handmade projects. After learning how to create a collage in Picasa just this week, I thought it would be a fun way to see all of my projects. A few highlights...

-I made several bags as gifts including the 30 minute messenger bag and the One Hour Fat Quarter tote.
-I learned how to put in zippers and made one dress with a zipper and several zip pouches.
-I made (and sold) many different mug rugs.
-I sewed and gave 3 different baby blankets as gifts.
-I made 2 new wreaths.
-I framed some fabric in hoops and got them on the wall.
-I made 3 dresses and several skirts for my daughter.

This was a fun way to see a lot of this year's projects!! I also liked looking through all of my pictures and seeing all of the other things we did...I may make a collage of all the things we did as a family this year as well as one of all of our school activities from this year. What were your favorite projects from 2011?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

What a beautiful collage Carly!!