Sewing Goals for the Week of 9/19/11


I posted some sewing goals last week, and while I didn't finish the list, I did get 3 out of 4 done - plus the apple skirt pictured above which was not on the list. :)

So, I made a zippy pouch, cut the corduroy dress, and selected pillowcase fabrics. This week, I have a list of 6 items. I am sure I will not complete all 6 things, but it helps me to stay focused and try to complete some things each week. So, here we go!

1. Zippy pouch (I cut 2 when I made one this week.)
2. Start sewing corduroy dress.
3. Start cutting pillowcases.
4. Finish coffee cozy.
5. Blanket for cousin's baby.
6. Mug rug

What are you crafting, baking, sewing, or decorating this week?

Be sure to check back later this week - I have a fun giveaway coming up!

I'm linking up to Made By You Monday at Skip to my Lou!

Comments