Sewing Goals for This Week

I am starting to work on my Christmas sewing as well as sewing for the shop. I have been writing down a monthly sewing "to-do" list, but I often find it overwhelming - and I never complete it. So, here are my goals for this week. Some days I don't even get my machine out and other days I can only work for about 15 minutes. I hope this is realistic! I'll try to write down which ones I get done and which ones will carry over until next week.

This Week:

1. Start a corduroy peasant dress for my daughter.
2. Make a zippy pouch for the shop.
3. Make a mug rug for the shop.
4. Choose band and accent fabrics for pillowcases for a Christmas present.

What are you sewing or crafting this week? Have you started making any Christmas gifts?

Comments

Carly - Let me know when the zippy pouch reaches the shop...a gal can never have too many bags or pouches :) Thanks!
Anonymous said…
So far I worked on a table runner...completed it and started an identical one. =) Part way through that. I might also try to make a bag...if time permits. =)

Hope you have a nice week!