Recipe Roundup

I finally got back into the habit of doing some cooking ahead and freezing some different items. This has made such a difference at lunch and dinnertime over the past couple of weeks. Here are a few of the recipes I've made - there have been some great ones posted lately!

Applesauce Muffins - These freeze really well. I omit several of the ingredients (raisins, walnuts) and they still turn out great!

Calzone/Pizza Dough from Life as Mom - This was the first time I've made calzones! This is a great recipe and I have enough dough for two more meals ready in the freezer.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from MomAdvice - What a simple, yummy recipe! I added some M&M's, too.

French Toast Cassrole from Mommy Snacks
- This is in the oven right now! I topped it with some blackberries and am really excited to try it.

What have you been cooking and baking this week?

Comments