What I Wore: A Little Fall

 
I only have two pictures this week! My daytime photographer is in school, and it gets dark so much earlier at night. I need to get in a better routine for photos! Ohio weather is feeling very fall-like. Cool in the morning, but it warms up quickly as the day progresses. I am pulling out different color combinations and starting to add in some layers to account for the variable temperatures.
 
I still really like grey and mustard together. It's hard to see, but the flats and necklace are both mustard-colored. This is an example of a photo that was taken just before dark. ;)

Denim Capris: Lee (Goodwill), Grey Tee: Merona, Flats: Merona, Necklace: Elder-Beerman


These green skinny jeans are becoming wardrobe staples for me. They're not as bright as my hot pink pair, which make them easier for me to wear.

Tee: Sonoma, Tank: Merona, Jeans: Jennifer Lopez, Necklace: Charming Charlie, Sandals: Born

I found a cute pair of wine/burgundy/maroon pants at Kohl's on Labor Day and wore those yesterday. I will be wearing them a lot this fall! I'm also waiting on a couple other weekend purchases that I am hoping will be a regular part of my fall wardrobe.

So tell me - what is the correct fashion word for dark red? Also, any interest in some blog posts here about making fall trends wearable and shopping your own closet for fall? I'd love your thoughts!

I'm linking up!

I Feel Pretty at Get Your Pretty On


pleated poppy

Comments