Super Savings Saturday: Children's Place and CVS

This was a pretty quiet week for us shopping wise. We just made a quick trip to Meijer to pick up a few odds and ends. For us, the ad wasn't great this week, so we stuck to the necessities and will use what's in the freezer and pantry this week.

Early in the week, I stopped at CVS and picked up 4 Glade candles and some chocolate that I had coupons for. My total OOP was $0.29 - I used $9 ECBs and earned $5 this week. Also, I had the opportunity to try and qualify for 2 CVS surveys this week. I qualified for one and earned $10 ECBs that will print on my receipt next week. If you aren't a member of the CVS Advisor Panel, check it out and see if you want to join. I haven't gotten a lot of survey opportunities, but it is worth it to get the occasional survey and earn additional ECBs.

The other fun thing I received this week was our recent Children's Place Monster Sale order. I was able to get several items to save for later this spring or next fall for my daughter. This is what I got:
  • Bodysuit
  • Slip-on shoes
  • Long-sleeved T-shirt
  • Fleece hoodie
  • Velour top and matching pants
  • Black tights

Total cost: $23.83

For more savings stories, check out Super Savings Saturday!

Comments