On My Bookshelf

These are the books I'm reading/taking a look at this week.

I just finished this book. I like Christian historical fiction, and this is a nice turn of the century historical novel. It is part of a series of books, but could stand alone if you haven't read the others.

The Lucky Guide to Mastering Any Style By Kim France and Andrea Linett
I enjoy looking at Lucky magazine, so when I saw this at my library, I had to pick it up. I'm hoping for some fashion inspiration...hopefully something I can create by "shopping" my closet or looking at some of the end of the season sales.


I especially liked the flowchart in this issue that helped to outline how the current economic situation came to be. It was clear and helpful.

What are you reading this week? Drop me a comment and let me know what I should take a look at next!

Comments