January 2009 @ Faith, Family, and Frugality

I decided a new look was in order for this blog, so I found a 3-column one I like. It is still a work in progress, so I plan to continue to refine it over the next few weeks. I wanted to give you a sneak peek into what to expect here during the first month of 2009.
  • Each week, I plan to provide you with some of my favorite picture books for young children. Often, these will be seasonal titles, but I plan to highlight a specific picture book author/illustrator each month as well.
  • On My Bookshelf will be a way for me to share with you what I am currently reading.
  • Once a week, I will highlight a recipe, frugal craft project, or family activity.
  • Expect additional posts this month on ways I've been able to earn extra money for our family, websites that focus on reading resources for preschoolers, our cloth diapering experience, and a monthly re-cap of our saving and earning for January 2009.

Comments