Summer Style with Schoola

If you've read this blog for any length of time, it's no secret that I love thrifting and purchases that give back - purchasing with purpose is my favorite! I bought my first items from Schoola a little over a year ago and have purchased several times since then. If you're not familiar with Schoola, here's a little background: Schoola provides a unique way to fundraise for schools. People send in their new or gently used clothing to Schoola, and instead of receiving money back from those clothing items, 40% of the proceeds from items sold are donated to the school of the donor's choice. Individuals that buy from Schoola get to an environmental, ethical, and educational impact with their purchases as well.

Recently, I reached out to Schoola to collaborate on a blog post, and they graciously sent a box of goodies for myself and my daughter! Our favorite pieces from the box were perfect for festive Fourth of July looks!




My daughter fell in love with this red, white, and blue sleeveless blouse by Piper that Schoola sent her. We layered it over a red lace-trimmed tank and paired it with some jean shorts (made from Levis we got from Goodwill for $2.29). This outfit was perfect for tumbling with her dance studio at a local parade today. (You can see her tumbling in action over on my Instagram!)



This navy and cream cap sleeve top from The Limited was my favorite piece I received. I added some thrifted Old Navy boyfriend jeans, paper bead necklace from Lot2545, and denim espadrille slip ons from Target (mine were on sale for $12.50 in store). I like this top so much, that I'm using it as one of my 20 pieces in a 20x21 remix for the first three weeks of July!

Schoola tips and tricks:

  • Schoola runs some great promos. They often run free shipping, percentages off, etc. These promos typically do not include new with tags items.
  • If you do select free shipping, be aware that shipping time for that option is longer. I believe it states 14-21 days. I usually order, forget about it, and am pleasantly surprised when my items arrive. :) I'm currently waiting on an order containing white Lands' End pants and a blue and red Merona plaid button up.
  • There are tons of items for women, men, and kids on the site - the search feature is your friend! Restrict by size, color, item type, condition, etc. to narrow down your results.
  • Right now, Schoola is offering $20 off new orders when you sign up using a referral link (mine is featured in this post). I will get a $20 credit as well when you place your order.
Take a look at Schoola, and let me know what you think! I have been pleased with the condition of all the items I've purchased from them. Have you bought anything from Schoola before?

**I received clothing items from Schoola in exchange for this review; all opinions are my own.




Comments