Summer 10x14 Remix: Recap!

I wrapped up my summer remix challenge last Thusday. I managed to create 14 different outfits using 10 pieces. Here's a look at my outfits;


Summer 10x14 Remix

Summer 10x14 Remix by gracenote30 on Polyvore

Overall, I enjoyed the challenge. As usual, I leaned heavily on shoes, scarves, and jewelry to make the outfits look more unique. I wore 9 different pairs of shoes over the course of 14 days. :) I would have liked a few more layering pieces - I missed my denim jacket and cardigans! I also would have liked another option or two for really hot weather. My favorite part of the challenge was knowing exactly what I was going to wear every day. I liked this so much...that I am doing a 20x21 remix for most of the month of  July. It's hosted by teachthriftwear on Instagram. Check out our capsule outfits on Instagram!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

July 2016 Clothing Budget

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition