Summer 10x14 Remix: Recap!

I wrapped up my summer remix challenge last Thusday. I managed to create 14 different outfits using 10 pieces. Here's a look at my outfits;


Summer 10x14 Remix

Summer 10x14 Remix by gracenote30 on Polyvore

Overall, I enjoyed the challenge. As usual, I leaned heavily on shoes, scarves, and jewelry to make the outfits look more unique. I wore 9 different pairs of shoes over the course of 14 days. :) I would have liked a few more layering pieces - I missed my denim jacket and cardigans! I also would have liked another option or two for really hot weather. My favorite part of the challenge was knowing exactly what I was going to wear every day. I liked this so much...that I am doing a 20x21 remix for most of the month of  July. It's hosted by teachthriftwear on Instagram. Check out our capsule outfits on Instagram!

Comments