Summer Closet Remix: 10 Pieces, 14 Outfits - The Pieces

If you follow me on Instagram, I tried to start my summer closet remix a couple days early. The outfits were fine, but the pieces weren't working in my brain as a capsule. This morning, when I woke up, I hopped on Polyvore because I've been waiting to see if bluehydrangea had added a new capsule wardrobe for summer - I love the capsules she creates. I wasn't disappointed because she did create a summer capsule a few days ago! With this new inspiration, I was able to put together a 10 piece capsule that feels more cohesive, versatile, and summer appropriate than the direction I was originally going.

Here are my pieces:


  1. Coral Tee - Mossimo (Target)
  2. Striped Skirt - Ann Taylor (Goodwill)
  3. Peach Polka Dot Crop Pants - Gap (Plato's Closet)
  4. Gray Pixie Pants - Old Navy (Goodwill)
  5. Polka Dot Chambray Button Up - Old Navy (Schoola)
  6. Floral Blouse - Liz Claiborne (JCPenney)
  7. Boyfriend Jeans - Old Navy (Goodwill)
  8. Gray Tee - Mossimo (Target)
  9. Green Sleeveless Shell - Merona (Goodwill)
  10. Khaki Pixie Pants - Old Navy (Schoola)
I'll be making 14 outfits out of these pieces. You can check out my outfits on Instagram. I'd love to have you participate with a closet remix of your own - you can use the hashtag #summer10x14remix. Leave me a comment if you're participating in the remix so I can check out your pieces and outfits! Have a wonderful weekend!




Comments