Schoola Promo - 50% Off and Free Shipping!


Schoola is one of my favorite sources for online secondhand clothing, so I had to share this great promo from them! Beginning June 20 and running through June 26, take 50% off any Schoola order, plus get free shipping with code EXPLORE. This promo is not valid on new with tags items.

Some of my favorite wardrobe staples are from Schoola including my polka dot chambray, navy gingham button up, khaki Pixie pants, brown utility jacket, and a herringbone vest. Even better, if you place an order through my referral link, for a limited time, we both get $20 off. Have you ever shopped at Schoola before? Any favorite pieces?

*The link above is my referral link, but all the items I've purchased through Schoola have been with my own money and/or affiliate credit.

Comments