March 2016 Clothing Budget

I haven't done a clothing budget round up in awhile, so decided to put one together this month. I have been loving navy and gray lately, and that's definitely reflected in my purchases.


March Budget

March Budget by gracenote30 featuring ankle jeans

  • Navy Lands' End Blazer - $5.67 (Thrifted)
  • Purple Croft and Barrow Cardigan - $1.28 (After coupon)
  • Gray JCPenney Cardigan - $7.70
  • Gray Old Navy Jeans and Burgundy Pixie Pants - $7.43 (After ON Rewards)
  • Navy Old Navy Pixie Chinos - $6.18 (After ON Rewards)
  • Navy and White Old Navy Sweater - $5.11 (Thrifted - not pictured)
  • Cobalt Apt. 9 Necklace - $0.64 (After coupon)
I am so happy to have some more pants and cardigans in my wardrobe! Looking ahead, I want to get some color in my wardrobe for spring and summer. I'm looking for floral and lace, too and am in the market to replace some flats. :)

I'm linking up to Budgeting Bloggers at Franish!

Comments

Becky Goerend said…
Great finds! I love ON Pixie pants! I have had a navy blazer for a while, and I'm *almost* ready to get rid of it, because I never wear it... I just can't pull the trigger!

Becky
www.bybmgblog.com
Unknown said…
Great purchases! I am really itching to update my spring wardrobe and we are definitely on a budget over here!