I haven't done a clothing budget round up in awhile, so decided to put one together this month. I have been loving navy and gray lately, and that's definitely reflected in my purchases.
March Budget by gracenote30 featuring ankle jeans
- Navy Lands' End Blazer - $5.67 (Thrifted)
- Purple Croft and Barrow Cardigan - $1.28 (After coupon)
- Gray JCPenney Cardigan - $7.70
- Gray Old Navy Jeans and Burgundy Pixie Pants - $7.43 (After ON Rewards)
- Navy Old Navy Pixie Chinos - $6.18 (After ON Rewards)
- Navy and White Old Navy Sweater - $5.11 (Thrifted - not pictured)
- Cobalt Apt. 9 Necklace - $0.64 (After coupon)
I am so happy to have some more pants and cardigans in my wardrobe! Looking ahead, I want to get some color in my wardrobe for spring and summer. I'm looking for floral and lace, too and am in the market to replace some flats. :)
I'm linking up to Budgeting Bloggers at Franish!