Book Review: Whatever is Lovely: A Coloring Book for Reflection and Worship


We've all seen how popular adult coloring is these days! A couple of months back, I had the opportunity to review the coloring book Whatever is Lovely: A Coloring Book for Reflection and Worship. The book is beautiful. It contains a variety of lovely pages that are based on Bible verses, hymns, inspirational quotes and more. The book is a larger size, approximately 9.5" square. Designs include animals, flowers, trees, geometrics, and more. The pages would be lovely framed once they are colored. I have to be honest; I am not much of a color-er. :) I gave this a try and while coloring is not my favorite thing, my mother really enjoys it, so I will be gifting her this book. I only colored on one of the pages.


I received a copy of this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for this review; all opinions are my own.

Comments

Becky Goerend said…
I love that the pages don't look too detailed. Sometimes all the detail is fun. Other times it's overwhelming.

Becky
www.bybmgblog.com