July Clothing Budget
It's been awhile since I've written a blog post and I skipped my June clothing budget round up, but I thought I'd check in and share what I bought it July. I've thrifted some pretty pieces, got a pair of made in the USA sandals, and finally got a multi colored paper bead necklace!
July Clothing Budget by gracenote30 featuring a paper necklace
- Colorful paper bead necklace from Lot 2545: $12.20 (I also joined their silver level jewelry club for $10 a month to support their ministry. I will get a small piece of handmade jewelry each month as a part of this club.) **Use code 50FIFTY at checkout in their Etsy shop to get 50% off until the end of August!**
- White Mountain Lipstick cognac leather flats (Goodwill): $4.58
- American Apparel navy and white gingham button up (Goodwill): $2.30
- Old Navy nutmeg polka dot shorts (Goodwill): $1.76
- Apt. 9 gray and black animal print jersey dress (Goodwill): $5.65
- Sbicca Auckland sandals (6pm.com): $19.22
- Coldwater Creek and Lands' End blouses (Goodwill Outlet): $2.14
Total spent: $47.85
I'm linking up to Budgeting Bloggers at Franish!