February Clothing Budget
This month, my goal was to use coupons and gift cards as much as possible. I had a couple $5 Old Navy rewards, a $10 Penney's coupon, some Kohl's cash from the Yes 2 You Rewards program, and a $10 off $25 Payless coupon. I also did a lot of thrifting! I was definitely on a navy and white kick. I also got some fabric because I am going to try and make myself some tees, cardigans, and skirts. I paid for the fabric with some leftover birthday money.
February Purchases and Budget by gracenote30 featuring petite tops
- Gray blazer - $4.79
- Graphic tee - $1.59
- Leggings - gift card
- Peach blouse - $0.57
- Hot pink necklace - $7.94
- American Eagle sandals - $4.86
- Red scarf - $4.48
- Navy and white striped Ann Taylor tee - $4.50
- Navy and white Gap raindrop blouse - $2.31
- Cobalt and gray striped JCP boyfriend cardigan - $5.15
Total spent: $48.06
I'm linking up to Budgeting Bloggers at Franish!