Fall Capsule: The Pieces

Over the weekend, I did some blog hopping/reading, and came across several posts about others putting together capsule wardrobes. Anne at In Residence is having a link up of several other bloggers that are creating and wearing capsule wardrobes. I've been wearing my capsule pieces since Sept. 1, so I thought I would put together a post about my pieces and showing a few outfits I've been wearing.

Tops:
  1. Coral Tee
  2. Light Chambray
  3. Black Ruffle Top
  4. Gray Tee
  5. Gray Striped Tee
  6. Sleeveless Tie Snakeskin Blouse
  7. Navy and White Striped French Terry 3/4 Sleeve Top
  8. Brown and Black LOFT Tank
  9. Blue Snakeskin Print Tunic Blouse
  10. Plaid Button Down
  11. Animal Print Shell
  12. Polka Dot Button Down Shirt
Bottoms:
  1. Black Jeans
  2. Gray Houndstooth Print Pants
  3. Blue Skinny Jeans
  4. Boyfriend Jeans
  5. Tan Dress Pants
  6. Olive Jeans
  7. Teal Green Skinny Jeans
  8. Maroon Khakis
  9. Black Skirt
  10. Abstract Animal Print Maxi Skirt
  11. Straight Leg Jeans
Dresses:
  1. Black and White Striped Dress
  2. Gray Maxi Dress
  3. Black Short Sleeve Dress
Completer Pieces:
  1. Rust Colored Cardigan
  2. Denim Jacket
  3. Cobalt Blazer
  4. Short Sleeve Teal Cardigan
  5. Black Cardigan
  6. Mustard Cardigan
  7. Dark Teal Boyfriend Cardigan
  8. Brown Striped Cardigan
Right now, this puts me at 34 pieces. I'm not including shoes or accessories in my number. I also plan to add a few items here and there, but not to exceed 40 total. I may swap a couple of the sleeveless tops for long sleeve tops or sweaters once the weather gets even cooler. I am not sure how long I plan to wear this capsule, so we will see how it goes!

Here are a few recent looks wearing the pieces.



 
 
I'm not taking daily pictures, but hope to keep updating about how this project is going!
 
I'm linking up!
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

My New Happy said…
This is such a great idea - I love the pieces you chose!