What I Wore: Print Shorts


I haven't been sewing as much lately...it's been tough to get into a good routine and lots of other things have taken priority. Last weekend, I was inspired by the Shorts on the Line event at Imagine Gnats and decided to make myself some shorts!

I have been wanting print shorts all summer, so I thought it might be fun to go through my stash and see what fabric I had that would work. I ended up choosing a piece of grey and cream home decor weight fabric that I had picked up as a remnant awhile back.

I used this tutorial to sketch out my pieces and added a simple elastic waistband. They obviously aren't the fanciest in terms of sewing, but I really like how they turned out - and I keep thinking of ways to wear them, so they are very remixable, too! I liked them so much I wore them to church last week. :)

They're a bit rumpled after being worn all day, but here are a couple close-ups.


 
I'm linking up!
 

Sunday Best at The Modern Austen

I Feel Pretty at Get Your Pretty On

Fashion Friday at Musings of a Housewife


Comments

Unknown said…
They're pretty! They look great with that cardigan!