What I Wore: New Thrifted Finds

I've been wanting to share a few of my recent garage sale/Goodwill fashion finds, so when Caitlin at Greater Than Rubies posted about her thrifty wardrobe, I thought it would be a good time to share some of my new closet pieces!

I recently wrote up a new closet wishlist, so I was thrilled to find this bright blue blazer from my list at Goodwill last week. I couldn't wait to wear it this weekend!

 
Blazer: JCP via Goodwill ($5.50), White Crops: LOFT via Goodwill, Gray Tee: Old Navy ($1.50 after coupon), Sandals: Payless, Necklace: JCPenney
 
Here are a few other new pieces!
 
 

Print Skirt: Old Navy via Goodwill - $4.50


Black Dexter Wedges via garage sale - $3
I have these wedges in dark red already and love them!



Black Houndstooth Merona Skinny Pants via garage sale - $3.50 (still had tags on them)


Close up of the pattern



Print Style & Co Tunic via garage sale - $2 (new with tags)

I also got some cute stuff for my daughter via Goodwill and garage sales this summer, including some Paper Denim & Cloth jeans, a Gymboree sweater, and more.

I would say at this point around 50% of my wardrobe is secondhand. How about you? Do you like to thrift for yourself or your family?

I'm linking up!

Sunday Best at the Modern Austen

I Feel Pretty at Get Your Pretty On

What I Wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy


Comments