What I Wore: Thrifted

Just a few looks from the past week! I've been having good luck at Goodwill and garage sales lately, and it's fun to see how often my outfits include something purchased second-hand.
 

Dress: Goodwill, Necklac and Earrings: Avon, Jacket: Macy's, Flats: Target


Black Top: Worthington, Pants: Sonoma, Wedges: Merona via Goodwill


Cardigan: H&M via Goodwill, Blouse: 212 Collection via Goodwill, Pants: Limited via garage sale, Flats: Target

OK, if you're here reading, I need some advice. My hair is driving me crazy! I typically wear it fairly long but donated several inches not quite a year ago. So I am in the proces of growing it out right now and it is at a super annoying in-between length. Any suggestions for a new cut or style in the meantime? I am wearing it back about 75% of the time right now, and am not sure whether to keep growing it, trim it, cut it short...what do you think??

I'm linking up!
Sunday Best at The Modern Austen

Fashion Friday at Musings of a Housewife

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Carly! Thank you so much for linking up to Sunday Best. You wore some great outfits recently--I really love the last look! As far as your hair goes, I know exactly that frustration. I find that summer is really hot and sometimes it's just easier to be able to pull it back. However, I know that sometimes long hair can be annoying, too! I think you will look great either way.
Janelle said…
Love your looks. And the dress is my favorite!

So pretty.

Nell
nellers.net