Summer Remix Challenge: The Pieces
Today kicks off the 20x30 Summer Remix Challenge at Greater Than Rubies. Below are my pieces. You'll notice I picked 18 pieces. I'll explain...
Here are the pieces I chose:
- Blue Heathered Tee (Sonoma, Kohl's)
- Plum Tee (Merona, Target)
- Black Tee (American Living, Macy's)
- Grey Tee (Old Navy)
- Lime Green Tee (Sonoma, Kohl's)
- Light Blue Chambray (Croft and Barrow, Kohl's)
- Pastel Plaid Button Down (Mossimo, Goodwill)
- Mint Cardigan (H&M, Goodwill)
- Denim Vest (DIY from garage sale denim jacket)
- Black Shorts (Lee, Kohl's)
- Denim Shorts (Lee, Goodwill)
- Black Floral Skirt (American Living, Goodwill)
- White Cropped Pants (LOFT, Goodwill)
- Boyfriend Jeans (Apt. 9, Goodwill)
- Tan Dress Pants (Merona, Goodwill)
- Print Maxi Skirt (Mossimo, Target)
- Grey Maxi Dress (Merona, Target)
- Black and White Striped Dress (George, Garage Sale)
I have been searching for a few of these items for quite awhile and managed to find a couple at garage sales yesterday! I got the striped dress for $2 and the denim jacket (turned vest) for $5. I was able to pick these 18 pieces fairly easily, so I decided to leave the other two as "wildcards". I might end up adding a couple pieces from my closet, or if I find any of the items on my wishlist, I will incorporate those into the final two slots.
I'm linking up at Greater Than Rubies - can't wait to see everyone else's pieces!