May was a month of trying lots of things and returning many. I did find some good pieces at Goodwill and even garage sales this month. Plus, my husband got me a few nice things for Mother's Day. Here's what ended up in my closet this month.
- Olive Pants: Kohl's - $2.99
- Mudd Oxfords: Kohl's - $4.28
- Gold Disc Necklace: Avon - $6.71
- Chaps Dress: Garage Sale - $1
- Pink Talbots Short Sleeve Button Down: Goodwill - $4.60
- Lee Denim Shorts: Goodwill - $3.53
- Black Saucony Sneakers: 6pm.com - $27
- Black Print Jersey Dress: Goodwill - $5.67
- Maurices Scarf: Goodwill - $2.46
- Navy and White Striped French Terry Top: Kohl's - Gift
- Black Flats: Target - Gift
- Black Boatneck Tee: Macy's - Gift
Total Spent: $58.24
Overall, I am really happy with my purchases this month. I got and/or replaced some basics (navy and white striped, olive pants, black tee, black flats) and even found some fun things. I basically have no shorts as I don't typically wear them much, but I keep seeing cute outfits with shorts, so I would like to get a couple pairs and then denim ones were a good start. The olive pants weren't *exactly* what I was looking for in terms of cut, but for the price, they were worth getting. I also am really excited about the black Saucony sneakers. I think they will be great to wear with a variety of outfits year round.
What did you add to your closet in May? What was your favorite?
I'm linking up to Franish!