May Clothing Budget

May was a month of trying lots of things and returning many. I did find some good pieces at Goodwill and even garage sales this month. Plus, my husband got me a few nice things for Mother's Day. Here's what ended up in my closet this month.

May Clothing Budget

  • Olive Pants: Kohl's - $2.99
  • Mudd Oxfords: Kohl's - $4.28
  • Gold Disc Necklace: Avon - $6.71
  • Chaps Dress: Garage Sale - $1
  • Pink Talbots Short Sleeve Button Down: Goodwill - $4.60
  • Lee Denim Shorts: Goodwill - $3.53
  • Black Saucony Sneakers: 6pm.com - $27
  • Black Print Jersey Dress: Goodwill - $5.67
  • Maurices Scarf: Goodwill - $2.46
  • Navy and White Striped French Terry Top: Kohl's - Gift
  • Black Flats: Target - Gift
  • Black Boatneck Tee: Macy's - Gift
Total Spent: $58.24
 
 
Overall, I am really happy with my purchases this month. I got and/or replaced some basics (navy and white striped, olive pants, black tee, black flats) and even found some fun things. I basically have no shorts as I don't typically wear them much, but I keep seeing cute outfits with shorts, so I would like to get a couple pairs and then denim ones were a good start. The olive pants weren't *exactly* what I was looking for in terms of cut, but for the price, they were worth getting. I also am really excited about the black Saucony sneakers. I think they will be great to wear with a variety of outfits year round.
 
What did you add to your closet in May? What was your favorite?
 
I'm linking up to Franish!
     
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget