Link Round Up: Week 4

Happy Weekend! What are your plans this weekend?

I have a few links to share from this week!

  • I love the sets from bluehydrangea on Pinterest. She chooses 10 pieces for each season and then puts together outfits from these 10 pieces. I love her summer capsule pieces - beautiful and versatile.
  • 5 ways to make time to learn to sew - I don't need to learn, but there are some good tips here for making time. I have lots of projects, ideas, fabric, orders, etc, but I am struggling to find a good routine for my sewing. Hoping to schedule some sewing time this weekend and next week.
  • We made this fried rice this week, and it was excellent. We added chicken and some frozen mixed veggies we had. Yum!
Short and sweet this week! I'm hoping to share my 20 pieces for the upcoming 20x30 remix early next week.

Any news from you? Leave me a comment!

Comments