Link Round Up: End of the School Year Edition
I really enjoy reading posts where people share some of their favorite articles from a variety of sources. I thought it might be fun to share links of what I'm reading as well. Since we are winding down with school (finally - 2 more days!), I've been getting ready to spend more time with my daughter this summer. :) Many of these links relate to that focus right now.
- 15 Tips for the Highly Sensitive Parent - This is me. And my daughter is a highly sensitive child. Good stuff here.
- My New Morning Routine - I need to develop a new routine for the summer since we won't be doing drop off at 8:20 and pick up at 3:30 for awhile. Any suggestions that work for you?
- What Every Parent Must Know About Parenting a Six Year Old - So helpful! Do you find this to be true for your child that is or was this age?
- Sew Simple Girls Club - I want to focus on taking more time this summer to teach my daughter about sewing, cooking, laundry, personal finance, etc. I think this sewing club looks so fun!
- Jump in to Summer Learning - The teacher in me can't let the summer go by without a plan for learning. Right now, the plan is one of these worksheets each week day, plus I will have her read at least one book a day to us. I got some letter sized boxes from Big Lots ($4.50) for each weekday and I'll put the worksheet and book in there, plus some other supplies for creating and learning. We'll see how it goes!