Spring Thoughts

I haven't been posting too often, so thought I would check in. I am so glad that spring has arrived!


I'm participating in the Get Your Pretty On Spring Style Me Challenge. I've pulled the items for the challenge from my wardrobe (no clothes shopping during Lent - one more week!) except for a couple of necklace deals I found at Macy's and Penney's. I'm hoping to get photographs of some of the outfits to share here!


I've also been getting back into some sewing. Finished a custom order and am in the process of making a dog blanket for a customer, plus I made a baby blanket for a couple at church expecting their first little on in June.

I've made a couple of new recipes lately (oatmeal breakfast bars - I added chocolate chips! and creamy chicken and pasta - made a homemade white sauce and used pepperoni and bacon) and started this snack basket idea from Pinterest. My daughter really likes it!

I've also got a giveaway up on the blog Facebook page. Check it out and leave me a comment!

So what are you up to? We will be at church a lot this week for Holy Week. When will you have services? What are your Easter plans?

Comments

Unknown said…
It's been fun getting spring clothes out. Yea! Capris w/ flats. Love the scarf:)