Spring Style Me Challenge Catch Up

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great Easter weekend. I am excited to maybe do a little bit of shopping this week since Lent is over. :)

I wanted to share a couple of my takes on the outfits for the Spring Style Me Challenge at Get Your Pretty On. It's been a lot of fun and I've gotten some great new ways to wear things that I already have which is always my mission.




This last outfit is what I wore for Easter. I put the last hem in my skirt before church. :)

I'm linking up!

I Feel Pretty @ Get Your Pretty On

pleated poppy

Tucker Up

Comments

Becky Goerend said…
Great outfits! I bet you can't wait to shop! Have fun!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous scarf in the first outfit! Love it!
Lindsay said…
I LOVE your Easter outfit! I still didn't find a shirt to go with my skirt- my size was out. Even though I made 3 shopping trips with the girls for new shoes I never got myself any to go with my new dress, either. So, I ended up wearing a handmedown that was too big so I had to safety pin it before sunrise service and an old pair of flip flops. Well, at least the girls looked nice! :) Thanks for the inspiration- I am going to keep looking! :)
Maria said…
I love the skirt in your last outfit! So fun and Springy!
My New Happy said…
Love your maxi skirt - such pretty colors!