March Clothing Budget

I've given up shopping for clothes during Lent, so I don't have too much to share this month. I did pick up a couple items before Lent started on March 5th using Old Navy rewards. I also replaced a returned item from Christmas and got a few accessories.

March Purchases and Budget

 
Tan Merona Crossbody - Replacement from Christmas (On sale for $13.50)
Apt. 9 Crystal Statement Necklace - $1.65 (On clearance plus my mom had a $5 promo card she got in the mail and let me have)
Old Navy Gray Tee, Floral Sweatshirt, and Navy Tank (not pictured) - Free after rewards certificates
Gold Avon Hoops (not pictured) - $3.25
Leopard Print Scarf from the library gift shop (not pictured) - $9.65
 
Total spent: $14.55
 
While I'm not shopping too much, I've been working through the capsule wardrobe series at Greater Than Rubies (more to come) and cleaning out my closet. I just updated the Shop My Closet page, too!
 
I'm linking up to Franish!
 
 

Comments

Kristen said…
that bag is super cute!
Andi said…
I love the floral sweatshirt - so pretty!
Kaylee said…
Loved that Old Navy sweatshirt when I saw your outfit post with it. I went to my ON to find it and ended up falling in love with the heathered blue and white one like it. And it was even on clearance! Score!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget