What I Wore: Black and White

Well, winter is certainly holding on here! We woke up to single digit temperatures again this morning. I definitely am getting worn out wearing all this winter clothing and am trying to find some ways to add in more spring-like colors and patterns. When it was 40 degress on Saturday, I even wore my flats! :)

The Remix, Rewear, Restyle challenge this week is florals for winter into spring. I don't have a lot of floral pieces, but decided to try this black and white floral cardigan. I paired it with a fun new striped and polka dotted scarf from Avon.


 

Cardigan: Wal-Mart (really old!), Scarf: Avon, Black Tee: Merona, Skinnies: Denizen (Target), Boots: Sears

I'm linking up to Greater Than Rubies and

pleated poppy

FashionFriday2014

Comments

I really like this graphic black and white look, and I love the pattern mixing!
Amy G said…
Great look! The black and white is a nice way to work in floral without getting to ahead of the season. The subtle pattern mixing with the multiple black and white patterns is fun, too!
Maria Modl said…
Carly, I love the prints that you mixed and the overall styling of this outfit! Black and white is such a classic combination, and this is a lovely and fresh take on it.

adifferentfashionmm.blogspot.com
Carrie Carson said…
I like this combo. The bold print in the sweater is really pretty. I like the scarf you paired it with as well.
Amiyrah Martin said…
What a classic combination. You look fabulous! I especially love that cardigan. Visiting from the fashion friday link up :).
CUTE! Black and white always works, no matter what the weather. :-)
Natalia Lynn said…
Cute outfit! I love the sweater!
Wow, love this look! The pattern-mixing is bold -- yet also kind of subtle because of the black & white color palette. :D

Jen @ Librarian for Life & Style

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

July 2016 Clothing Budget

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition