Currently Loving - March 15
Anna over at Happy Medley started a new link up called Currently Loving, focusing on things we already have and love, instead of focusing on what we want next. I thought it was a great idea, so here are a few of my current favorites.
1. I've been burning candles again. I usually favor food or fruit scents. Right now, I've been enjoying my Yankee Candle Vanilla Frosting candle that I picked up at Target for a great deal a few months ago.
2. I picked up a new pair of gold hoops from Avon and I love them! They will be in the brochure soon, but I got a chance to order and preview them. They are a simple textured 1" hoop. I find myself reaching for jewelry basics like these often.
3. Real Simple is one of my favorite magazines. I earned a free subscription through RecycleBank awhile ago, which is great because it is a usually a more expensive subscription.
4. I've been on the hunt for a new purse as a replacement for a Christmas gift that wasn't quite right for me. I've been doing lots of looking and research and debated spending more for a nice leather bag. I want something classic and versatile that will "go" with all my outfits. In the end, I decided on this crossbody bag from Target. I like the long strap, crossbody styling, and the color. We'll see how it holds up and I'll be on the lookout for a similar style in a more expensive bag as a future possibility.
5. I received a new Mark Juice Gem in Snow Peach in my last Makeup Maven bundle and I love it. Great consistency and staying power for a gloss.
6. These black skinnies from Target have been a wardrobe staple all fall and winter. I am looking forward to styling them with flats this spring!
So tell me about your favorite candle scent, jewelry, magazine, purse, makeup, and/or wardrobe staple!! I'd love to hear from you!
I'm linking up!