Currently Loving - March 15

Anna over at Happy Medley started a new link up called Currently Loving, focusing on things we already have and love, instead of focusing on what we want next. I thought it was a great idea, so here are a few of my current favorites.

Favorites March 15, 2014

 
1. I've been burning candles again. I usually favor food or fruit scents. Right now, I've been enjoying my Yankee Candle Vanilla Frosting candle that I picked up at Target for a great deal a few months ago.
 
2. I picked up a new pair of gold hoops from Avon and I love them! They will be in the brochure soon, but I got a chance to order and preview them. They are a simple textured 1" hoop. I find myself reaching for jewelry basics like these often.
 
3. Real Simple is one of my favorite magazines. I earned a free subscription through RecycleBank awhile ago, which is great because it is a usually a more expensive subscription.
 
4. I've been on the hunt for a new purse as a replacement for a Christmas gift that wasn't quite right for me. I've been doing lots of looking and research and debated spending more for a nice leather bag. I want something classic and versatile that will "go" with all my outfits. In the end, I decided on this crossbody bag from Target. I like the long strap, crossbody styling, and the color. We'll see how it holds up and I'll be on the lookout for a similar style in a more expensive bag as a future possibility.
 
5. I received a new Mark Juice Gem in Snow Peach in my last Makeup Maven bundle and I love it. Great consistency and staying power for a gloss.
 
6. These black skinnies from Target have been a wardrobe staple all fall and winter. I am looking forward to styling them with flats this spring!
 
So tell me about your favorite candle scent, jewelry, magazine, purse, makeup, and/or wardrobe staple!! I'd love to hear from you!
 
I'm linking up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Anna Demko said…
Thank you so much for linking up! Love your post...
Also, everything from Target is so cute lately...
I love Yankee Candles too btw, especially winter scents


happymedley.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
What a great idea is this; focusing on what we already have! It makes me think of being in the present instead of always worrying over what the future holds. <3 I love your list, especially the gold hoops, the lipgloss and the magazine. XOXO, Elif
http://theboxqueen.com
Lindsay said…
i am just happy to finally fit back into my old clothes! yay! they are my new old favorites. :)

mmm. love vanilla frosting candles.