I purchased 4 tops (3 pictured above) out of my budget this month.
- Leopard blouse: $6.45 from Target (same)
- Blue with black dot blouse: $6.45 from Target
- Dark blue chambray: $0.86 from Kohl's (after $10 coupon) (same)
- Ann Taylor LOFT sleeveless ruffle blouse: $3.00 from Goodwill
Total spent: $16.76
The Target blouses were marked down to $5.98 in our store, but seem to still be full price on the web site.
I also got the following as gifts or using Christmas or birthday money.
- Black wedge boots: $16.09 from KMart (same)
- Utility jacket: Christmas gift from Penney's (same)
- Reversible fleece vest: $21.44 from Sears (same)
I have worn the black wedge boots all month. I really like them. The utility jacket was a replacement Christmas gift. My parents bought me this great brown faux leather jacket, but it was not quite the right size. When I went to exchange it, they were out of the brown jackets but I got the olive utility jacket instead which I've been wanting, so it worked out pretty well.
I went to Sears looking for a black puffy vest after I saw it on My Favorite Outfit and a couple other places. I ended up buying this reversible vest instead. It has a subtle chevron print on one side and is a really soft solid gray on the reverse. I keep seeing the herringbone JCrew vests and various similar ones, but I wasn't able to track anything down in our area. I'm hoping this vest will fill a similar place in my wardrobe.
Tomorrow starts day 1 of my 20x30 remix. The shopping plan for 2014 is to try and buy fewer, better quality pieces. We will see how I do! How was your shopping budget for December?
I'm linking up to Budgeting Bloggers at Franish!