2013 Avon Holiday Gift Guide

This month, my Avon Makeup Maven Challenge is to create a 5 item gift guide of Avon products that would make great gifts this season. If you've read here for awhile, you know I wear a lot of Avon makeup and jewelry and I am pretty excited about the gifts in this guide. I'd love to receive any of them for Christmas this year and think they would make great gifts for people on my list, too. All of the items are under $40!

2013 Avon Holiday Gift Guide


 
1. Wrap and Style Three Pack Scarves - $29.99: If you've read this blog before, you know that I love scarves. They are my favorite accessory. Add one to a simple pair of jeans and a tee and you're set! The combination of leopard, red, and green in this set is great. Divide it up to give to different people or give all three to a special lady.
 
2. Pretty in Neutrals Makeup Palette - $22.50: My mom bought this palette for my aunt this year. It includes 24 eyeshadows, 4 lip glosses, 4 blushes, 2 bronzers, and applicators, plus a built in mirror. It has everything you need to put together a polished, put together face. It is small enough to tuck into a tote or larger purse.
 
3. Night at the Ballet Bracelet - $9.99: With faux pearls and rhinestones, this elegant stretch bracelet is a classic style that would work for anyone. We received this in our order today and I was very impressed with how pretty this bracelet is.
 
4. Avon Signature Collection Mailyn Tote - $39.99: This is my "splurge" gift, but for $40, it's really not that expensive. I love the look of this bag. It seems so elegant and classic. I always carry around bag(s) for work, church, etc. and this one would definitely be an upgrade for me.
 
5. Christmas Scents Votive Gift Set - $12.99: This is my favorite time of year for burning candles. They make the house seem so festive and cozy. This set includes votive candles in Joyful Holly Berry, Vanilla Buttercream, Christmas Pine, and Peppermint Twist. It's all packaged up and ready to give!
 
So there you have it! My Avon Holiday Gift Guide for this year. Did you see anything you'd like to give or get?
 
*These links are not linked to my Avon store; they link directly to avon.com.  :)

I'm linking to Fashion Friday!

Comments