What I Wore: Something Different


 
Dress: Elle (Goodwill), Jacket: Sonoma (Goodwill), Leggings: Meijer, Necklace: Elder-Beerman, Boots: Target
 
I've been on the lookout for a multi-colored dress for quite awhile - something that would go with lots of colors and be wearable in multiple seasons. When I saw this dress at Goodwill for 50% off, I knew I needed to buy it and bring it home. It's more of a shift dress style, so it's pretty loose fitting and it has kind of weird puffy short sleeves that I need to figure out, but today I styled it with a black jacket, leggings, and riding boots. It was so comfortable! I definitely will enjoy wearing it this fall and winter with lots of different jackets and cardigans.
 
I'm linking up!
 
  
pleated poppy

Comments

Unknown said…
I like your styling with this dress. I think you made a good choice.
*carrie* said…
Cute outfit, Carly! I'm having fun putting your swap box together and plan to mail it early next week.

Have a good weekend!