What I Wore: Layers

We woke up to snow this morning! It's been much cooler lately, so I've been wearing lots of layers.

 
Cardigan: Kohl's, Scarf: Aleks Handmade, Jeans: Gap (Goodwill), Shirt: Elegantees (love it!!), Boots: Target
 

Sweater: Target, Shirt: Old Navy (Garage Sale), Jeans: Elle (Garage Sale), Necklace: Avon, Boots: Target


Vest: Elder-Beerman


Sweater: Target, Skirt: Target, Scarf: Kohl's, Boots: Target

My attempt at making a summer look more fall/winter appropriate. It was really windy and I had trouble getting a good pic. Inspired by this pin.


Pants: Kohl's, Boots: Payless, Cardigan: Sears, Gingham Shirt: American Eagle (Goodwill)

Yep, that's snow!

I'm linking up!

I Feel Pretty at Get Your Pretty On

Remix, Rewear, Restyle at Greater Than Rubies

pleated poppy

Comments

Caitlin said…
Great looks, Carly! The layered up look with a button up, cardigan, and vest is my favorite. The more layers the better in my book! :) Hope you're staying warm and having a great weekend.