Small Home Living: Multi-Purpose Storage

Because we use our third bedroom for so many things, we have a lot of different kinds of storage in that room. I showed you a few things in the tour, but I took a few other photos to share of some specific areas.


All my daughter' Barbies (there are a lot of them) are stored in over the door shoe storage. Idea from Pinterest.


We repainted and repurposed this cabinet to house her craft and art supplies.


We use a large basket and hooks to try and contain most of her dress up clothes.


This is the bottom of my craft cabinet. I store different supplies in the plastic drawers as well as photo boxes. I love how much storage this cabinet has.

So that's it! A little closer look at some of our storage and organization in this room. I'm in the home stretch! Look for a couple of wrap up posts coming soon!

Comments