Pantone-Inspired Fall Color Challenge: Day 1

literate & stylish
It's always fun to participate in different fashion challenges and these color challenges are great! I participated in the spring color challenge, too. I am looking forward to linking up with Marissa and Heidi this week!
Here's my day 1 look! I actually think I have scarves in almost all 5 of these colors.
Scarf: Kohl's, Jeans: Elle via garage sale, Sweater: Christopher and Banks, Boots: Target
This scarf is a little more purple than pink, but I thought it still worked for the color. It was so rainy on Saturday when I wore this, so I was excited to get a chance to wear my rain boots, too.

I'm also linking up to:
still being [molly]

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this look! The pop of "vivacious" is perfect with the stripes and I think it's so fun that you have patterned boots that also have a bit of pink in them. Thanks so much for linking up with us!
heidi said…
i agree with marissa, i love the bright colorful scarf against the black & white striped tee! thanks for joining us during our link up challenge this week! :)