Friday Favorites



Happy Friday everyone! Here are a few of my favorite things this week!

1. Fun thrift shopping trips - I found a Jason Wu for Target blouse, a pair of Raven denim trouser jeans, and leather-upper Merona wedges on my last trip - for $15 total. Wore the blouse yesterday, jeans and wedges today. They will definitely appear in my next What I Wore post. :)
 

2. Run finished for the day - 5.5 miles, the longest in several weeks and it was beautiful.



3. Half price Yankee Candle votives at our local Pat Catan's - can't wait to smell the Salted Caramel one!

4. New bright blue flats - Got these for $7.20 over Labor Day weekend and am hoping they fit!



5. Sewing progress - I am so close to finishing a mug rug, but my machine is acting up - eek! Crossing my fingers I can get it figured out.

6. Spending more time with my daughter this weekend! I miss her when she is at school.

What are your favorite things from this week? Any fun weekend plans?

I'm linking up!

Style Elixir

Comments

Lindsay said…
Well, it was a long week with lots of work! Besides the new baby snuggles, my favorite thing is probably my new canning jar lifter! I got the more expensive one, but it is well worth it! My old ones kept peeling off the rubber coating. This one is silicone coated, spring-loaded, and stronger.