Happy Friday everyone! Here are a few of my favorite things this week!
1. Fun thrift shopping trips - I found a Jason Wu for Target blouse, a pair of Raven denim trouser jeans, and leather-upper Merona wedges on my last trip - for $15 total. Wore the blouse yesterday, jeans and wedges today. They will definitely appear in my next What I Wore post. :)
2. Run finished for the day - 5.5 miles, the longest in several weeks and it was beautiful.
3. Half price Yankee Candle votives at our local Pat Catan's - can't wait to smell the Salted Caramel one!
4. New bright blue flats - Got these for $7.20 over Labor Day weekend and am hoping they fit!
5. Sewing progress - I am so close to finishing a mug rug, but my machine is acting up - eek! Crossing my fingers I can get it figured out.
6. Spending more time with my daughter this weekend! I miss her when she is at school.
What are your favorite things from this week? Any fun weekend plans?
I'm linking up!