New Avon Color Collection

 


I've talked about Avon here in the blog in the past. I've been an Avon rep for a long time now...over 8 years! I use quite a few of their color products, so I am really excited about the new Avon color products being released in Campaign 19.

The collection includes new packaging and colors for the eyeshadows, Ultra Color Rich lipsticks, and Ultra Glazewear lipglosses. One of the big features of these new products is the "true color technology" - the colors you see are the colors you get when you put them on your eyes and lips.

I decided to purchase some of the new collection as a preview in my last order and am really pleased with the products! I chose the Romantic Mauves True Color Eyeshadow Quad and Ultra Glazewears in Intense Plum and Creamy Nude. I was looking for some neutral shades that would carry over into fall. I have a pretty simple makeup routine and usually only take about 5 minutes to put on my makeup in the morning.


The eyeshadow colors are beautiful. The numbers on each shade give suggestions about where to put each color (lid, browbone, crease, etc). I have hazel eyes (more green than brown) and I have been wearing these colors constantly. Really pretty! The Intense Plum lipgloss works well with the eyeshadow shades, too! The Cremy Nude is a great basic neutral shade. I always keep a neutral lipgloss in my purse for touch ups or days when I don't have time to put on much makeup.

Keep an eye out for the new Avon Makeup Color Collection - I think you'll be pleased with the colors and prices.

**I am an Avon representative. I was not compensated for this post by Avon and I purchased the makeup I am reviewing myself. I am not linking to my Avon web site or store, but if you'd like more info about Avon products, please feel free to email me!

I'm linking up!

still being [molly]

Comments